Misha Fedotov... a great place for shopping therapy

1:14 μ.μ. Unknown 0 Comments

Hello ladies! Today  I didn't had good mood, so I decided to do shopping therapy... While walking to Kolonaki (the perfect area for shopping), I visited Misha Fedotov boutique, where my friend Stefania works there! After a few hour talking and wearing almost all the clothes in the boutique, Stefan and I had an idea... To show you some pieces worth to have in your closet!  
For my good luck I had my camera with me and now you can enjoy beautiful and unique creations, that make you feel chic, sexy and female...!
But I don't want to disappoint the boys... Misha Fedotov has cared for you and you can also find stylish options from casual up formals clothing! When I'll have the opportunity I'll make a tribute to the man section...kisses my friends...xxx




















0 σχόλια: